- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Your Secret Weapon for Improving Sales: Performance Support!
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2017 - March 23, 2017
Senior Vice President
Sales employees are successful only if they have time to sell and, more importantly, can complete the process to close the deal. But it takes a long time to get a new salesperson up to speed on a company’s sales procedures, applications, forms, deadlines, and more, and during this process it can often feel to them like drinking from the information firehose. How can we help them quickly get the information they need to do their job well while also preventing them from being overwhelmed by content?
In this session, you’ll explore a powerful tool for addressing this dilemma and improving sales: performance support. You’ll look at how, by implementing performance support, you can walk your salespeople through every step in the company’s process, provide a single source of truth for them to get everything they need to do their job, and ultimately help deliver the signed deal.
In this session, you will learn:
- How performance support can decrease training time for new sales hires while also reducing errors
- How performance support can reduce questions from new hires on policies, systems, etc.
- How to use this solution to provide a single source of information for new and experienced sales reps and ensure consistency
- How to design your performance support solution to provide the right information at the right time
Novice to intermediate designers, managers, directors, and senior leaders (VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK
- Learning Experience Manager, Technology & Operations
Foster City, CA
- Technical Training Specialist
Reading, PA (Can be any Company location in N. America)
- Instructional Designer