- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Applying Agile Concepts to eLearning Development
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2017 - March 22, 2017
Manager, Education and Product Adoption
Since the 1970s, waterfall methodologies such as ADDIE have been accepted as the standard development approach for eLearning. Today, many organizations are required to keep up with rapidly changing content while also decreasing the time to deliver new courses. Traditional waterfall methodologies have become inefficient, and eLearning professionals have started looking to incorporate agile concepts into their processes to keep up with this new rate of change.
In this session, you’ll take a closer look at the compelling reasons to adopt agile concepts into your eLearning development process. You’ll find out how key concepts such as release planning, iterations, sprints, standups, and more can make your development more nimble and efficient. This session will also help you evaluate some of the basic principles of agile development to determine how you can adopt the ones that best fit your organization’s needs.
In this session, you will learn:
- How agile development concepts differ from the approaches you may already be using, and why it may be a good fit for your organization
- How exactly this approach can improve your efficiency, decrease the time needed to release new content, and increase stakeholder satisfaction
- How you can apply these concepts to your eLearning development process
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company