- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
BYOL: Nine Hot Features of Captivate 9
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2017 - March 22, 2017
CALEX Learning Consultants
Senior Learning Evangelist
With the frequent releases of eLearning products, it can be hard to keep up with all the new features introduced with every version. But if you don’t look into these updates, you could miss great new features that can make your course creation easier or even allow you to do brand-new things with the tool.
In this session, you’ll learn about the most useful new features in Adobe Captivate 9 that can help you easily create a wide range of attractive and instructionally sound eLearning. You’ll see a demonstration of how Captivate 9 can help you go seamlessly from storyboarding to responsive eLearning (and to everything in between). You’ll also learn how to use multi-state objects, free assets, effects, knowledge check questions, and more in the newest version of this eLearning development tool.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to create storyboards using Adobe Captivate Draft
- How to create responsive eLearning courses
- How to work with multi-state objects and effects
- How to download and use the free assets for Captivate
Novice to intermediate designers and developers. Attendees should have a basic knowledge of Captivate.
discussed in this session:
Adobe Captivate 9.
Laptop running Adobe Captivate 9.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer for Learning Platforms and Universal
Hamilton, NY, USA
- Distance Education Program Manager
Albany, New York, USA
- Learning Designers/Developers/Project Managers
- Sr. e-Learning Developer
- Technical Training and Development Specialist
Bedford, MA, USA