- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Mobile Learning Project Management: A Case Study
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2017 - March 23, 2017
You’re finally getting started on managing your first mobile learning project. While mobile is new to you, you’ve managed many successful eLearning projects in the past. How different could it be? Well, as it turns out, quite a bit. There are a number of key differences and several new land mines that you’ll need to avoid. So where do you start, and what process do you need to follow to successfully build your first mobile learning project?
In this session, you’ll look at the project management steps involved in developing a mobile learning project, using a real case study as an example of what to do and what not to do. You’ll not only hear the story of this project, but also get to examine a sample mobile learning project plan that includes the documents and templates that can make this process run smoothly, including front-end analysis, specifications documents, budgets, a change management plan, a development plan, an implementation plan, and a project evaluation. You’ll leave this session prepared for the unique challenges of mobile learning project management.
In this session, you will learn:
- About project management considerations for a successful mobile learning development project
- How to transition the project to a delivery and deployment team
- How to frame and pitch a mobile learning and/or app business strategy
- What elements and requirements you should include to make a successful business case for mobile
- Best practices for implementing mobile learning
Novice to intermediate designers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Project management tools and developer review tools.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK