- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
3-D Virtual Simulations in Storyline: Approaches and Techniques
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2017 - March 22, 2017
Defense Security Service
3-D virtual simulations give you the opportunity to create an immersive learning environment with interactive and engaging experiences. Articulate Storyline has emerged in recent years as a popular eLearning authoring tool, but it lacks built-in tools or methods to create 3-D virtual simulations.
This session will explore creative approaches and techniques to incorporating “pseudo” 3-D virtual simulations, as well as actual 3-D virtual simulations, within Articulate Storyline. You will learn about the benefits and drawbacks of Storyline for 3-D simulations, and how to decide upon and differentiate between “pseudo” and actual simulations.
In this session, you will learn:
- General information about 3-D virtual simulations
- About the pros and cons of using Articulate Storyline for 3-D virtual simulations
- How to incorporate “pseudo” and actual 3-D virtual simulations within Articulate Storyline
Intermediate to advanced designers, developers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Articulate Storyline, Unity, BabylonJS, and WebGL.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer for Learning Platforms and Universal
Hamilton, NY, USA
- Distance Education Program Manager
Albany, New York, USA
- Learning Designers/Developers/Project Managers
- Sr. e-Learning Developer
- Technical Training and Development Specialist
Bedford, MA, USA