- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Building Your Learning Strategy from Scratch
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2017 - March 23, 2017
Director, Performance Improvement & Training
Learning Development Institute
Director, Operations Learning
Building an effective and efficient learning strategy for your organization is a complex undertaking. That’s why it can be extremely difficult to know where to start, particularly if you’re creating a brand-new approach. What resources do you need, and how should you prioritize which goals and challenges to go after first?
In this session, you’ll learn how to navigate the massive amount of data and ecisions needed to build an organization-wide learning strategy from scratch. Using a three-phase process, you’ll explore how to understand the greater context of your organization, how to unearth the hidden pain points your organization may not even know it has, and how to build a logical and affordable approach to address both the urgent needs and the long-term vision of your organization.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to survey stakeholders to get a realistic view of the organization
- How to align your learning strategy to organization goals
- How to prioritize the projects your team will pursue for the most meaningful results
- How to share and discuss the challenges—and innovative solutions—of implementing learning strategy
Intermediate to advanced managers, directors, and senior leaders (VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Digital Learning Specialist, Learning & Development, CS
Los Gatos, CA
- Instructional Designer / E-learning Developer
San Diego, CA
- Sales Engineer
Boston, MA pref; possible remote
- Instructional Designer (remote)
- Learning Designer