- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Six Simple eLearning Success Strategies
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2017 - March 22, 2017
Creating effective learning experiences is not a job for a novice, although many novices are thrown into the role of instructional designer or developer. If beginners turn to the field’s expansive literature, which ranges from cookbook-style guides and blogs to scientific research, they are easily overwhelmed and typically turn to overly simplistic approaches. But even experienced professionals can come to feel they’re never able to do the job that should be done.
This session will explore the objective of simplifying the task of creating effective instructional experiences, without oversimplifying it. You will come away from this session with successful strategies that are responsive to research and best practices, but that simplify the overall task while addressing the fundamentals needed for highly effective instruction.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to continuously evaluate designs as they come together
- To avoid excessive content presentation as a means to achieve greater content mastery
- To challenge awareness goals
- To design backward (it’s faster, easier, and better)
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, and managers.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)