- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Amping Up Adobe Connect
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2017 - March 23, 2017
Kaleidoscope Training and Consulting
If you’re using Adobe Connect only as a glorified conference calling service, you are missing out on some of the coolest collaborative and customizable features available for live online sessions. Like all webinar software, Connect can handle the basics: application sharing and chat-style messaging. But this object-oriented platform blows away other webinar software in flexibility and clever setup, as well as providing outstanding communication resources behind the scenes.
Learners who interact with trainers and other participants and who experience effective instructional techniques, like those you can create in Connect, report better webinar experiences. Join this session to see how you can leverage standard Connect features such as custom layouts and breakout rooms, as well as after-market tools that expand functionality way out of the box.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to use multiple pods to create unique, personalized learning activities in whole-group and breakout activities
- About behind-the-scenes features that every trainer and event producer needs to know
- About after-market pods and file types that can make your online sessions stand out
- Tips, tricks, and techniques you can use to amp up your next online session
Novice to intermediate designers and developers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Enterprise LMS Administrator
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development