- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Building Effective Mobile Performance Support
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2017 - March 23, 2017
Enterprise employees need critical information on the job at the time of need. How do today’s learning professionals leverage mobile technology and deliver the right content to the right users at the right time? They have to take into account the complete user experience, including user context, device capabilities and limitations, mobile interface design, and more. How do all of these variables translate into effective mobile performance support?
In this session, you will learn a foundational strategy and guidelines for effective performance support in the digital age. Binders, printed product bulletins, and laminated sheets are being replaced by mobile technologies, including hands-free devices such as watches and smart glasses. You will examine how user-centered design can produce training deliverables that resonate with users and can greatly affect performance support requirements. The session will also explore new technologies and design disciplines such as industrial design and deep learning. You will learn about real-world case studies in sales and retail performance support and the lessons learned.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the essential principles needed for effective performance support
- Why mobile technology allows for unprecedented performance support
- How to analyze and evaluate a target audience for strong user experiences
- How the environment affects the user experience, and how to design for the right context
Novice designers, developers, project managers, managers, directors, and senior leaders (VP, CLO, executive, etc.). Attendees must have a willingness to change existing processes and habits and to embrace new technologies and realities about today’s learners.
discussed in this session:
Cloud-based prototyping solutions and mobile application rapid development softwares.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager
- LMS Content Administration Specialist
Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA