- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Benchmarking Research: Workflow Learning Success Stories!
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2017 - March 22, 2017
Chief Learning Strategist
Chief Learning Evangelist
Explore the results of a yearlong benchmarking study done with eight leading learning departments who have been implementing workflow learning for many years. If you’re struggling with the technologies, methodologies, change management, and approaches needed to grow your learning organization into an ecosystem that not only includes workflow learning, but places it front and center in your design, you’ll not want to miss this session.
In this session, you will discover five fundamental competencies you need in order to successfully migrate your organization to include workflow learning in the ecosystem. You will examine best practices and lessons learned that have emerged from this work. You’ll hear from members of the benchmarking team and be able to ask them questions based on their groundbreaking work.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the five key competency areas of effective workflow learning
- About the Five Moments of Learning Need, which are at the center of the design and change
- New ways to organize your learning team to enable workflow learning
- About the opportunities and challenges you’ll face when making this journey
Learning managers, directors, and leaders.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Learning and Development Specialist
- Instructional Designer I
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer