- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Data, Dashboards, and Decisions
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2017 - March 22, 2017
Do you struggle with how to prioritize all of your training requests? Are you able to say no to some projects, or do you just take on every one that comes your way? Do you want to bring more rigor to the processes and strategies your team uses to accomplish your training goals? Then there’s a tool you’ll want to use to analyze your work and back up your decisions—data.
In this session, you’ll learn how to empower your team to make strategic plans and choices based on facts. You’ll look at how to determine what data will best support the decisions you need to make. You’ll then investigate how to collect and analyze this data in a dashboard to help you better recognize trends and identify areas of strength and opportunity. Finally, data is helpful, but only if you can share it with others effectively, so you’ll also get tips for how best to discuss your findings with your team and partners to get better buy-in and results.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to determine what data will best support your strategic decisions and project planning
- How to create a dashboard based on collected data
- How to recognize trends and identify areas of strength and opportunity in your department
- How to use this information to prioritize and analyze your training requests
Novice and intermediate project managers, managers, directors, and senior leaders (VPs, CLOs, executives, etc.).
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)