- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Online Learning For Customers: Educating Your Greatest Asset
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2017 - March 22, 2017
Acquiring, onboarding, and retaining new and existing customers is critical to the success of any business. The challenge most organizations face in this is figuring out the most effective way to engage and educate their customers at key points in the relationship lifecycle. The ability to manage the tactical requirements such as timing, learning programs, and customer behavior is critical to its success.
In this session, you’ll take a closer look at the online learning strategies that drive meaningful results throughout the customer relationship lifecycle. From developing a more effective onboarding process for new customers to increasing product adoption for existing customers, you’ll explore approaches designed to create a more engaged, educated, and active customer base. In addition, you’ll address strategies designed to foster customer acquisition, customer certification, and a host of other programs directed at key stages in the customer lifecycle.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to develop better relationships with your customers through online learning
- Strategies to improve onboarding and product adoption for new customers
- Tactical approaches that can improve customer engagement and satisfaction
- How to use online learning to connect with your customers at each stage in the relationship lifecycle
Novice and intermediate designers, managers, directors, and senior leaders (VP, CLO, executives, etc.).
in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager