- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Maximizing the Value of Games and Gamified Learning Solutions in Your Organization
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 21, 2017
President and Chief Product Officer
You got the message about the value of games in helping people learn—and you buy in! Perhaps you’ve even built some games or selected a gamified learning platform. Having a good game or a well-designed gamified initiative is only half of the equation you need for success. The other half is a comprehensive, well-thought-out implementation strategy. Without it, your likelihood of deriving business value or learning results is low.
This session will focus on maximizing the value of your game-based or gamified learning initiatives. You’ll explore the factors to consider and the components to include when formulating a strategy. You will explore the common risks in gamification and learning game implementation, and how to minimize and mitigate them.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to identify where you are trying to fit on the gamification continuum, from execution of a single gamified initiative to a gamified learning ecosystem
- How to distinguish between a great game-based learning solution and a great strategy for implementing a game-based or gamified learning solution
- How to recognize common risks of failure in gamification or learning game implementation, and how to minimize risk
- What information you need to gather in order to formulate a strategy and use a template to guide strategy development
Intermediate to advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)