- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Text Me: Do SMS Learning Bites Move the Needle?
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 20, 2017
Director of Learning Solutions
A team working with major electronics in public areas—installing slot machines in casinos—needed to follow several safety processes. After a year or longer of monthly safety emails and talks at all-hands meetings, the company took its safety program for field service technicians to SMS bimonthly delivery. What happened next?
This case-study session will explore development of the SMS Safety campaign, the decisions made on delivering it, and results from the first eight months of the yearlong campaign. You will learn about both quantitative and qualitative results drawn from the messages, responses, and safety records. This case study explores one organization’s culture of going mobile and how its technicians are adapting.
In this session, you will learn:
- About considerations for designing a yearlong SMS campaign
- How to adopt culture change in transitioning to a mobile workforce
- About lessons learned from the campaign
- About the impact on technicians’ perception of SMS and safety
- About the impact to on-the-job safety
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, managers, and directors.
Technology discussed in
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK
- Learning Experience Manager, Technology & Operations
Foster City, CA
- Technical Training Specialist
Reading, PA (Can be any Company location in N. America)