- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
BYOL: Creating Mind-Blowing mLearning with Your Mobile Device
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 20, 2017
Learning Architect & CEO
Sealworks Interactive Studios
You have a phone and tablet, and you use them for four or five tools and applications, but there is so much more you can do with them. Mobile devices present fantastic opportunities to create and modify photos, videos, and graphics. You are only limited by your own imagination.
This session will introduce you to several new tools for working with graphics and images, right on the device you have, and walk you through how to take advantage of them. You will learn best practices, tips, and techniques to apply immediately to your production process to get fantastic results in recording audio and video, creating animation, and capturing better photos for use in your projects.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to turn your mobile device into a portable production platform
- How to capture better photos with tips and techniques to frame and improve the quality
- How to plan and select a device (if you don’t already have one)
- How to create graphics and edit video
- How to compose and animate on your mobile device
- How to capture audio and video
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
Technology discussed in
The apps Explain Everything, Marvel, and Adobe Capture.
An iOS or Android mobile device running Explain Everything, Marvel, and Capture.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Training Assistant (LMS)
New York, NY, USA
- E-learning Instructional Designer/LMS Specialist wanted
- Training Development Specialist
- Training Developer (Instructional Designer)
Los Angeles, CA/USA
- Distance Education Program Manager