- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Interactive Video Examples: Learning from the Best
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 21, 2017
HapYak Interactive Video
New for FocusOn this year! This is a popular session being offered twice. It's also available as session 1012.
Video is the engagement medium today, yet the all-too-common “play and walk away” issue still dominates—i.e., not having engrossing material that engages viewers. Interactive video increases response rates, view times, and viewer satisfaction. Engaging viewers with in-video questions, knowledge checks, and choose-your-own-adventure adaptive paths allows instructors to better ensure knowledge transfer. Who is doing this right? How can you move away from boring video design?
In this session, you will explore 30 of the best interactive videos in the eLearning and training space. You will discuss viewer engagement tactics, best practices, and adaptive experiences. You will also look at branching, scalability, production quality, data collection, and integration into existing learning strategies.
In this session, you will learn:
- About best practices of interactive videos
- How other educators are leveraging interactive video in their curriculum
- How to scale interactive video strategies
- How to leverage data obtained from viewer engagement with interactive video
Novice to advanced developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Interactive video from a variety of sources and technologies, displaying on laptop, tablet, and mobile.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Training Assistant (LMS)
New York, NY, USA
- E-learning Instructional Designer/LMS Specialist wanted
- Training Development Specialist
- Training Developer (Instructional Designer)
Los Angeles, CA/USA
- Distance Education Program Manager