- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Using Advanced Animation on a Shoestring Budget
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 21, 2017
Virtual Learning Coordinator
Institute for Supply Management
According to the Pew Research Center, 92 percent of adults ages 18 – 29 reported watching videos on a video-sharing site. This is becoming a norm for learning and obtaining new knowledge. Live-action videos with SMEs are not always possible because of the costs and time associated with this practice. If you think advanced animation that is engaging, entertaining, and fun seems out of reach for most eLearning professionals, think again!
In this session, you will learn how to use a variety of low-cost animation software tools, crowdsourcing platforms, and outsourcing strategies that will allow you to develop animated videos on a shoestring budget. This session will also allow you to mix and match software applications to create interactive video animation tools. And finally, you will walk away with instructions on how to produce an engaging, highly animated one-hour video course for under $1,000, using all the tools discussed.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to combine software to produce highly animated eLearning videos
- How to combine Adobe After Effects and CrazyTalk Animator to create cartoons (real ones!)
- How to find and manage voice-over artists inexpensively
- About various eLearning tools to help you produce fun courses
- How to get access to highly talented labor for under $10 an hour
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, and project managers.
discussed in this session:
Articulate Storyline 2, Fiverr, Reallusion’s CrazyTalk 8 and CrazyTalk Animator 2 and 3, Adobe Creative Suite, and Lynda.com.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company