- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
BYOL: Creating Microlearning Videos with GoAnimate
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 21, 2017
Instructional Designer/Web Developer
Microlearning is a way of teaching and delivering content to learners in small, very specific bursts. Microlearning videos can teach people how to use different systems within an organization effectively and efficiently—including systems for travel, finances, document management, procurement, and more.
In this session, you will learn how to create an animated instructional microlearning video from scratch. Together we will develop a microlearning video using a script and files provided by the instructor. You will walk away with your first microlearning video ready (or almost ready)!
In this session, you will learn:
- How to script a short video
- How to create graphics to illustrate your video
- How to convert your script into an audio file
- How to render and view video
- How to publish to a video platform (YouTube, Vimeo)
- Techniques to record final audio for your video
Intermediate designers and developers.
Technology discussed in this session:
Laptop running GoAnimate.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK