- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Strategic Considerations for Video
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 21, 2017
The industry is saying that video is the way to go for online learning—great. But before you get started, it is important to think strategically about why and how video will create the most value in your course. This session will explore the best questions to ask before you incorporate (or don’t incorporate) video into your courses.
In this session, you will learn to identify the top video types that are best for courses, as well as the best questions to ask to determine whether video is the right solution for your project in the first place. You’ll learn how to determine whether video will improve your learners’ experience and explore the best way to start incorporating video into your courses, even if you don’t have a big budget.
In this session, you will learn:
- Which video types are best for online courses
- Which questions to ask to determine whether video is right for your project
- How video affects the learner experience
- How to get started with video in your courses, even on a small budget
Novice to advanced designers, project managers, and managers.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company