- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
BYOL: MacGyvering Your Own Interactive Video
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 21, 2017
Lead Learning Solution Consultant
Canadian Tire Corporation
Manager, Learning Solutions
Interactive videos increasingly are seen as one of the most effective ways to demonstrate a desired behavior while maximizing learner retention. However, the high cost of external video production combined with expensive interactive video authoring tools often means that this solution is out of reach for many organizations—but it doesn’t have to be.
In this session, you’ll see how easy it is to develop effective interactive videos using the equipment you have in your pocket and the computer you use every day. Don’t think you have what it takes? You’ll find out that you do by developing your own interactive video within the session! First, you’ll be walked through a branching and quizzing template. Then, you’ll learn about the basic setup required to shoot your video. Finally, you’ll find out how to bring it all together with a commonly used eLearning authoring tool.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why interactive videos are more effective than standard linear videos
- How to plan and script your own interactive video
- About the basic video production techniques required to produce a video in-house
- How to use a standard eLearning authoring tool to develop interactive videos
Intermediate to advanced designers, developers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate.
Laptop running an eLearning authoring tool (Storyline 360 or Captivate).
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager