- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
BYOL: Creating Motion Graphics with After Effects
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 21, 2017
Learning Architect & CEO
Sealworks Interactive Studios
You would like to design and develop animated videos, but you’re not sure how to get started or apply the tools you have to create new content. You may have a subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud but may not be sure how to get started with Adobe After Effects.
In this session, you will learn how to get started building and designing animated motion videos and compositing to improve your video-based deliveries. You will learn the finer points of audio, video, and effect creation and the best practices for compositing green screen. Finally, you will learn how to export your video for anytime, anywhere use.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to get started with Adobe After Effects
- About graphics, audio, and effects that can help create dynamic videos
- Best practices for compositing green screens
- Techniques and best practices for working with motion elements
- How to prep, animate, and export videos for delivery everywhere
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Adobe After Effects and green screen technology.
Laptop running Adobe After Effects (if using trial version, sign up for Creative Cloud trial 20 days prior).
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK