- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
“We’ll Do It Live!”: Live Streaming for L&D
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 21, 2017
Shooting video according to the script is one thing, but what about when the content is the conversation, or an interview with live Q&A? What about when there is no power to call “Cut!” and start again? No fixing it in post? No webinar agenda? How can you best leverage live interactions without compromising the recorded asset?
In this session, you’ll explore several different models of live streaming used for L&D. Programming formats, platforms, getting the word out, and your individualized organizational needs will all be addressed. The session will leverage lessons learned from live streams like the daily “L&D Talk,” the monthly “YouTube Certified Online Partner Hangout,” and others. You’ll learn how to keep your cool when everything goes wrong, and why this kind of content is becoming more familiar and important to learners. You’ll also look at some of the most common technologies and terms used for live streaming in the modern age.
In this session, you will learn:
- What is important in your live stream, and what isn’t
- About the top five most common mistakes and how to avoid them
- About technical setups that work
- About live-streaming strategies for L&D
- Critical communication tactics
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Cameras, microphones, and live-streaming platforms.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager