- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Video from the Business Perspective: Mitigating Risk and Maximizing Opportunities
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 22, 2017
Video is trending in L&D for good reasons. When video-based learning projects go right, they can resonate well with their audience and make a huge impact. However, when they go wrong, they can go very, very wrong. Why? Because there’s a substantial amount of financial, legal, branding, security, and relationship risk introduced when incorporating video into your learning strategy. So how can you safely create a more video-centric culture? And what processes and protocols need to be in place before you move forward?
In this session, you’ll learn how to better assess the risks and rewards of video-based learning within your organization. You’ll look at how to overcome common hurdles when getting the business on board with using video. You’ll even role-play conversations with key leadership in legal, marketing, IT, etc., and determine how to sidestep the roadblocks, mitigate the dangers, and maximize the opportunities for partnership. You’ll leave this session with resources that can help you start conversations and work to deliver successful video learning projects and initiatives.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to have empowering exploratory conversations with partners in your organization
- How to avoid common business problems and surprises when launching a video-based approach
- How to turn your video issues into assets for the business
- Where to look for additional resources within your organization
Novice to intermediate designers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Video production software and project management tools.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer for Learning Platforms and Universal
Hamilton, NY, USA
- Distance Education Program Manager
Albany, New York, USA
- Learning Designers/Developers/Project Managers
- Sr. e-Learning Developer
- Technical Training and Development Specialist
Bedford, MA, USA