- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
The Most Effective Tools for Creating Amazing Videos Quickly
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 22, 2017
Manager of Media-Based Training
Sally Beauty Holdings
With an ever-increasing number of people spending more time watching online video than they do watching TV, it’s no surprise that the demand for video content is higher than ever. As you might expect, this trend is also leading to a higher expectation for video communication and training in the workplace. Fortunately, as it continues to grow in popularity, video is also becoming easier and more cost-effective for anyone to produce as long as they have the right tools to help.
Mobile devices, software, and cloud-based video creation tools have evolved to the point where an average user with limited experience can quickly learn to create high-quality, engaging video content. In this session, you’ll explore how to leverage these tools to create professional-looking videos both rapidly and inexpensively. You’ll look at the physical gear that can make a big difference in the quality of video you can create with only a small investment. You’ll also look at software tools that are available to help you shoot and edit better, more polished video.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the gear you must own to make your smartphone videos look more professional (and how to get it all for under $200)
- How to use time lapse and slow motion, available on many smartphones, as creative storytelling devices
- How to use tools you may already own, like PowerPoint and Camtasia, to edit your videos and create eye-catching graphics
- How to boost production value and shave hours off production time with effective, surprisingly affordable cloud-based video creation tools
Novice to advanced designers, developers, and managers.
Technology discussed in this session:
Blue Yeti and smartLav+ microphones, Camtasia 9, Microsoft PowerPoint, GoAnimate, Animoto, Renderforest, and Fiverr.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK