- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
The Future of Learning at Work
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 21, 2017
Product Management Director
As technology continues to evolve, it creates new opportunities to let people play, explore, and learn from games that include video, animation, and biometric data, and from one another. How can these new technologies support immersive learning and enable you to re-create “real” experiences in learning games?
In this session, you will explore a future vision of workplace learning, from onboarding to leadership development, from job skill training to coaching and mentoring. Come experience “a day in the life” of learning at work in the not-so-distant future, and consider how you think about game-based learning today and tomorrow.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the various applications of new technologies that can be used in games to solve current and future workplace problems
- How learning and development can change today to better prepare for the future of workplace learning
- How data, curation, immersive technology, biometrics, personalization, ubiquity, and social learning intersect in the future
Novice to advanced designers, project managers, managers, and directors.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK
- Learning Experience Manager, Technology & Operations
Foster City, CA
- Technical Training Specialist
Reading, PA (Can be any Company location in N. America)