- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
BYOL: Creating Multi-Device eLearning with Articulate 360
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 20, 2017
Your goal is to provide learners with a terrific learning experience. Increasingly, those learning experiences are occurring on multiple devices—smartphones, tablets, laptops, you name it! How can you deliver that terrific multi-device experience when you don’t know how to code and you don’t have time to spend endlessly tweaking and adjusting your courses to suit every screen size for every device?
In this session, you’ll explore strategies for multi-device eLearning and how to put those strategies to work using Articulate’s tools. You will learn why multi-device eLearning is critical in today’s workplaces. You’ll discover objective criteria for exploring your authoring tool options. You will leave this session with tips for streamlining your multi-device development processes.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why your eLearning needs to work on whatever device your learners may be using
- About three objective criteria for choosing the right tool for creating multi-device eLearning
- Easy tips for streamlining the creation of multi-device eLearning
- How to use Articulate’s tools to create one course that works on every device
Novice to intermediate designers and developers.
discussed in this session:
Laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)