- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Making Budget-Friendly Instructional Videos
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 20, 2017
Learning & Video Ambassador
Today’s L&D professionals are tasked to create more video without breaking the budget. There’s also increasing pressure to ensure that these videos are effective at supporting learning and performance goals. What are some of the metrics used to track instructional video, and how do you make sense of those numbers?
In this session, you will explore different parts of the video equation in order to understand the complete picture. You will discover some of the elements that make for effective video. You will learn tips for keeping the video price tag reasonable. You will examine numerous examples, both effective and ineffective, and break down some of the elements of those videos. You will also explore common metrics to determine whether your video achieved its planned objective.
In this session, you will learn:
- About elements that you can include in videos to increase instructional effectiveness
- Tips and tricks for saving time and money when creating video that focuses on instruction
- About different types of engagement methods (passive and active) that can impact video effectiveness
- About common metrics associated with video and how you can use them to measure impact
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Videos (YouTube, various websites) and Google Analytics.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company