- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Adding Pizzazz to Your Content with GoAnimate
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 20, 2017
Senior Technical Writer
Epicor Software Corporation
When videos, presentations, and slide shows start to look ho-hum and just aren’t holding your learners’ attention anymore, it’s time to step it up. Say goodbye to boring bullets and static graphics, and give your audience something to keep them watching.
In this session, you will discover how animation can add activity and life to otherwise dull and static conceptual explanations and demonstrations. You will explore how to create animated video to add to your eLearning content and courses. You’ll examine the types of content that are well suited to animated video, and then explore a start-to-finish lesson in developing material using GoAnimate cloud software. You will design custom characters, add audio, create an animated segment, and produce a final MP4 video. You will leave with a plan for implementing animation in your next project.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to use GoAnimate software
- How to sync audio and video to create animated segments
- Which types of content are best suited to animation
- How easy it is to replace dull presentation content with vibrant video
- How to create custom characters
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, and project managers.
discussed in this session:
GoAnimate animation software.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager