- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
BYOL: Top Tips for Creating Interactive Mobile Learning with Captivate
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 20, 2017
Building mobile interactions for learning is challenging. Adobe Captivate 2017 offers two approaches to mobile development: breakpoints and fluid boxes. When building interactions, you need to put some thought into how to place the objects on the screen. Knowing the rules of how to work with breakpoints and fluid boxes will give you a big head start and help you avoid a lot of mistakes.
In this hands-on session, you will begin creating responsive eLearning interactions in Captivate 2017 using both breakpoints and the new fluid boxes. You will learn best practices for when to use breakpoints and when to use fluid boxes—and why. For both approaches, you will also learn great tips to save time and avoid frustration. At the end, you will publish the course as a single project that automatically delivers the most appropriate experience for your learner’s device.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to create responsive courses with Captivate using breakpoints and fluid boxes
- How to modify the size and position of objects
- How to lay out fluid boxes for best results
- How to make your interactions work flawlessly on all devices
Intermediate to advanced designers and developers.
Technology discussed in this session:
Laptop running the latest version of Adobe Captivate.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Enterprise LMS Administrator
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development