- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Getting Started with Mobile Learning
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 21, 2017
The mobile learning landscape is continually growing and shifting. As intimidating as those changes may be, organizations must be prepared to formulate and execute strategies to harness this growing technology. An understanding of the various devices, the appropriate content, the impact of mobile on traditional training and development, and how to make a business case for mobile in your organization are of key importance in navigating today’s mobile learning landscape.
In this session, you will explore the mobile learning landscape. You will build basic mobile skills through hands-on activities. You will leave with a stronger understanding of the processes and tools, as well as with guidance to begin designing and developing your own mobile projects by immediately applying the concepts covered.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the various types of mobile devices and how they affect your training approach
- About the various content types that are optimal for mobile deployment
- How to make the business case for mobile and why you should incorporate mobile into your organization’s strategy
- About approaches to mobile design, and how it may differ from your typical design process
- About ideal approaches to mobile development, using tools you likely already have
- From common examples of mobile deployment and security
Novice to intermediate designers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets, and laptops.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library