- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Microlearning Video: Training as You Need It
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 20, 2017
Senior Digital Instructional Designer
Associate Director of Training
Training comes most commonly in the form of a webinar or in-person presentation with a slide deck. You get a lot of information, presentation of complex topics, and a two-way communication street where questions from the audience can be addressed as they come up. These are all good things. But sometimes you don’t want to know how to build a watch—you just need to know what time it is.
Video can be an effective a la carte component of microlearning. Having digestible content available for your learners is key, and video is an important component of any a la carte learning strategy. This session will present some real-world examples and cover the ideation, strategy, and creative process that go into making a video for a microlearning application. You will have a chance to ask questions and share examples of what has worked for you. Come ready to learn and share.
In this session, you will learn:
- About microlearning from a sales training perspective
- About the strategy that goes into creating a video for microlearning
- A better understanding of the tools necessary to implement microlearning video
- How process and technology can translate between fields
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)