- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Tips for Responsive eLearning Design
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 20, 2017
Designing eLearning can be challenging enough, but designing eLearning for mobile platforms presents its own set of obstacles. In order to move your projects into the ever-growing mobile world, you need to know how responsive design differs from traditional eLearning design.
In this session, you will explore some of the common pain points associated with responsive design, and you’ll discover that these aren’t as painful as you may think. You will explore the full scope of a responsive project, including planning, design, and development. You’ll learn several tips and tricks for rapid responsive design to help you move your eLearning into the mobile realm.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to leverage the tools available to create responsive eLearning
- How to plan, design, and develop responsive courseware
- How to present the idea of mobile learning to the decision makers in your organization
- How to select the proper tool for your mobile eLearning design
Intermediate designers, developers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Adobe Captivate 9 and Articulate Storyline 2.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Coordinator Instructional Design (Team Lead)
- Instructional Designer - Johns Hopkins School of Nursing
- Instructional Designer
Fort Washington, PA
- Instructional Coordinator
New Britain, CT
- Training Evaluation Specialist