- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
A Year with 360-Degree Video: Tips for Getting Started
Realities360 2017 Conference & Expo - July 27, 2017
Sr. Instructional Designer
You’ve decided that 360-degree video looks promising and you want to try it out, but you have questions: What do you need to get started? What should you watch out for? Do you have the skill set to do it? What are the benefits? What is it going to cost? And probably more.
This session will explore a company’s year-one journey into using 360-degree video. You will learn what you need to get started shooting, editing, and sharing 360-degree video content. You will identify the common and not-so-common issues faced while shooting 360-degree video, including equipment, talent, technique, and organization. You will see three short 360-degree videos and find out how they impacted the development team and learners throughout the process. Overall, you will get a firsthand account of an organization that went all-in on this new technology and how it’s worked out so far.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the different types of equipment, the techniques, and the time needed to shoot 360-degree video
- About three types of 360-degree video projects developed for manufacturing and corporate audiences
- About common and less-common issues faced while shooting in 360 degrees
- Lessons from throughout the process
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Git2 Action camera, 360-degree camera rigs, Kolor, AutoStitch, Ricoh Theta S camera, 360fly 4K camera.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer for Learning Platforms and Universal
Hamilton, NY, USA
- Distance Education Program Manager
Albany, New York, USA
- Learning Designers/Developers/Project Managers
- Sr. e-Learning Developer
- Technical Training and Development Specialist
Bedford, MA, USA