- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
The Future of Leadership Development: VR for Human Understanding
Realities360 2017 Conference & Expo - July 28, 2017
Digital Learning Strategist
Duke Corporate Education
Many global companies today are aiming to develop deep understanding of the human side of organizations, markets, and societies. The challenge many organizations face, as they seek to develop their leaders, is how to bring about this level of insight and understanding without sending all of their managers and leaders around the world. Enter 360-degree immersive video.
This session will focus on the use of 360-degree immersive video for manager and leader development. You will look at how Duke Corporate Education has applied this technology, immersing leaders in new environments and tasking them to use observational skills to uncover patterns. You will learn how 360-degree immersive video is helping managers and leaders discover what biases they have. Finally, this session will provide real-life examples, walking you through design and implementation considerations along the way.
In this session, you will learn:
- About applications of 360-degree video to leadership development
- Through example footage and materials related to Duke Corporate Education’s work
- About design and implementation considerations
- How to engage in discussion about using this technology for leadership development
Novice to advanced designers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Kodak Pixpro SP360, monopods and tripods, sound equipment, and Samsung Gear VR (with Galaxy S7).
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK
- Learning Experience Manager, Technology & Operations
Foster City, CA
- Technical Training Specialist
Reading, PA (Can be any Company location in N. America)