- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Right Now! AR and VR for Critical Training on the Factory Floor
Realities360 2017 Conference & Expo - July 26, 2017
On the manufacturing plant floor, production is crucial. No matter how well trained the employees are, there is a loss of retention between training delivery and application. The longer it takes to close that gap, the longer production is halted.
In this session, you will learn how Plex is working to close the gap between training and performance. You’ll explore possibilities and ideas that could spark your imagination or help you tackle the hurdles you face. Observing how AR, VR, mixed reality, and other technologies are being used on a factory floor may get you to think outside the box and appreciate the possibilities. Come learn what is working and what is not working, and how it can translate to your environment.
In this session, you will learn:
- How Plex is attempting to close the training gap
- About the various technologies used in these efforts
- How an approach that mixes various technologies might fit in nontraditional settings
Novice designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Microsoft HoloLens, Google Glass, HTC Vive, Daqri, mobile devices, and tablets.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager
- LMS Content Administration Specialist
Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA