- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Chatbots: A Practical Use of AI for Organizational Learning
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 21, 2017
CEO and Founder
Chatbots are becoming more and more commonplace for consumers to help automate simple tasks and make life easier. But what about using chatbots to facilitate learning?
In this session, you will see examples of common chatbots on Facebook and Slack that are transactional and responsive in nature, and you’ll contrast them with programmatic chatbots that drive a learning experience. You will also see examples of the various channels in which you can reach learners through a chatbot, such as SMS, Facebook, or even your corporate learning mobile app. Finally, you’ll brainstorm creative ideas for how this form of artificial intelligence can transform your digital learning infrastructure!
In this session, you will learn:
- What a chatbot is
- About common uses of chatbots
- What a programmatic chatbot is
- How to use a chatbot to support corporate learning and development
- About examples of chatbots that support corporate learners
- How to develop and author a chatbot
- About ideas of where artificial intelligence is headed for the future of corporate learning
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Facebook and Slack’s bot framework.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK
- Learning Experience Manager, Technology & Operations
Foster City, CA
- Technical Training Specialist
Reading, PA (Can be any Company location in N. America)