- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Mobile: The Key Enabler of Modern Blended Learning
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 20, 2017
Mobile devices are ubiquitous and now an essential tool in everyone’s pocket or purse. But are these devices truly helpful, or are they more of a hindrance to how people connect, communicate, and collaborate with peers, teams, and organizations?
In this session, you will learn about several proven approaches to introducing and managing mobile devices as a significant part of today’s modern blended learning environment. You’ll explore how best to use PDFs and EPUBs as support for learning on the go; the best approaches to surveying and using interactive whiteboards to promote greater collaborative learning; and how you can use both video and game mechanics to help spur increased mobile usage.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to leverage mobile for pre-work before a scheduled ILT class
- How to use digital documents (PDFs, EPUBs) to replace traditional support materials
- How to increase content consumption before, during, and after a blended curriculum
- How to incorporate video and game mechanics to drive mobile usage
- How launching surveys, polls, and interactive whiteboards can increase collaboration
Novice to advanced designers and developers.
discussed in this session:
PDFs, EPUBs, survey tools, and virtual whiteboards.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library