- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Using Video in Virtual Training: Tips and Techniques for Success
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 21, 2017
Cindy Huggett Consulting
Should you turn on your webcam during virtual training classes? Or does the webcam detract from the learner experience? What about using pre-recorded training videos in your virtual platform—how do you ensure they actually work and provide value to the learning outcomes?
In this session, you will learn how to incorporate video into your virtual training classes. You’ll first learn the importance of advance planning for video using a three-step process. You’ll observe firsthand how to set up your platform, your learners, and yourself for a seamless video experience. Next, you’ll explore the common challenges with virtual training videos and learn two simple techniques to eliminate them. In addition, you’ll learn when to use webcams for live video (and when not to), along with three keys for quality streaming. You will leave this session with practical tips for using video in your next virtual training class.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to use a three-step advanced planning process to seamlessly play pre-recorded video in virtual training classes
- How to apply two simple techniques to eliminate video challenges during virtual events
- How to incorporate live video effectively into virtual training events
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK