- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Video Critique: Best of the Best
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 22, 2017
Sr. Manager, Programming
The eLearning Guild
Learning videos can range from astoundingly effective to painfully bad. And while most people can at least create content that avoids the latter category, it’s not always easy to know what makes the difference between video content that truly resonates with your audience and content that is fine but forgettable. Thankfully, one of the best solutions is to take a closer look at examples that work well.
In this session, you’ll get inspiration for making your video content even better by taking a critical look at some of the most effective videos used for learning. You’ll look at a wide range of approaches to using this medium for teaching content and engage in in-depth discussions about what made each approach successful. Through exploring this curated selection of video examples, you’ll find out more about what makes video content memorable and get new ideas for techniques you can use in your own work.
In this session, you will learn:
- About different approaches for using this medium to share content
- What successful learning videos tend to have in common
- How knowing your audience impacts the effectiveness of your videos
- Where to look for training video inspiration
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Enterprise LMS Administrator
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development