- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Ten Tips for Impactful Performance Support Videos
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 21, 2017
Senior Instructional Advisor
Orgwide Custom Learning Solutions
Performance support videos are everywhere. From YouTube to the workplace, you can learn pretty much anything by watching a step-by-step video. Some of these videos are good; others, not so much. So how can you be sure that the video you are producing for your client or organization is high-quality—and effective?
In this session, you will learn 10 tips and tricks for producing a video that will have impact. These tips will help you through various stages of the development process, including pre-production, production, and post-production. You’ll get tips on tools, working with SMEs, equipment, output delivery, accessibility, and maintenance. And, time permitting, there may be a few bonus tips. This session won’t show you how to make your video. Instead, it will help you make your video better!
In this session, you will learn:
- How to determine which tools to use
- Tips for working with subject matter experts and clients
- Ideas for developing your video to suit the delivery method
- Tricks to assist you in every step of the production process
- Small ways to make a big difference in your video’s effectiveness
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Camtasia Studio, Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Audacity, and Adobe Audition.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager