- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Design for Mobile: From Storyboards to Wireframes
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 20, 2017
Most instructional designers have experience creating storyboards prior to developing eLearning solutions. The storyboarding process enables the designer to work through a concept and test various ways of structuring content. Storyboards are also used to communicate design concepts to eLearning developers when working in teams to build training solutions.
In this session, you will learn how the design process is similar and different for mobile. You will learn to apply a step-by-step approach to mobile design and the common approaches to creating design documents that translate well in a mobile environment. This approach may be incorporated into some existing storyboard processes. Yet, you will likely change the way you view design for all forms of eLearning!
In this session, you will learn:
- About the differences between traditional eLearning design and a mobile design approach
- Practices to create a mobile sketch
- To develop a simple wireframe using standard templates and tools
- About mockup tools to help you test and demonstrate your design’s functionality
Novice and intermediate designers and developers.
discussed in this session:
A variety of mobile design tools to support everything from wireframing to mockups.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Enterprise LMS Administrator
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development