- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
The Developer’s Guide to Mobile User Experience
DevLearn 2017 Conference & Expo - October 26, 2017
The role of the learning developer is expanding in scope and responsibility. Today’s learning professionals need to know how to deliver useful content at the time of need. They have to take into account the complete user experience, including user context, device capabilities and limitations, mobile interface design, and audience personas. How does a developer know the best tools to create solutions that translate into a memorable user experience?
In this session, you will learn a foundational strategy and guidelines for building effective user experience design. You’ll explore alternatives for development tools in the mobile and new technology space, which includes hands-free devices like watches and smart glasses. This session will examine how a combination of agile development and user-centered design can produce training deliverables that resonate with users. You will explore new technologies as well as design and development disciplines such as industrial design and deep learning. Finally, you’ll look at real-world case studies in sales and retail performance support and the lessons learned.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to prioritize for an effective user experience
- Which interface guidelines the major operating systems require
- How design and development work together to keep users engaged
- How user experience requirements can influence development choices
- About the wide variety of mobile device capabilities that enhance UX
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Handheld mobile devices (smartphones, tablets); wearable devices (glasses, watches, sensors, headsets); augmented reality; performance support; and bots and chatbots.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager