- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Adapting Your Mobile Learning Strategy with Open-Source Interactive Solutions
DevLearn 2017 Conference & Expo - October 26, 2017
Chief Creative Officer
As learners go mobile, demand for learning on phones has increased. Yet options for delivering a responsive, mobile-first, and interactive experience have been limited—until now! Join this interactive session to learn how two organizations embrace an open-source tool to develop elegant, impactful, and engaging learning. Learn how to take advantage of technology, “Adapt” your approach to design and development, and embrace best practices for interactive mobile learning.
This session will explore methods for creating engaging learning experiences on phones. You’ll see how you can combine mobile-ready instructional and UI design techniques within Adapt, an open-source mobile learning authoring framework. Adapt supports the creation of responsive, mobile-first eLearning, yet its default offerings are limited, which means you run the risk of creating bad, not-fun courses! You will discover how to think outside the box to increase interactivity and engagement. If you’re exploring options for mobile learning in your organization, join this session to find out more about Adapt.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the Adapt framework, an authoring tool for responsive, mobile-first eLearning development
- How to use custom components to increase interactivity within Adapt courses
- How Adapt can fit into your organization’s mobile learning strategy
- About the benefits of open-source solutions
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer for Learning Platforms and Universal
Hamilton, NY, USA
- Distance Education Program Manager
Albany, New York, USA
- Learning Designers/Developers/Project Managers
- Sr. e-Learning Developer
- Technical Training and Development Specialist
Bedford, MA, USA