- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
BYOL: Building an Adaptive Course in Storyline
DevLearn 2017 Conference & Expo - October 27, 2017
“I don’t have time for this.” “I already know this stuff.” “Do I have to go through all of this?” How often have you heard complaints like these? Everyone is busy these days. Wouldn’t it be nice if you could do something to lighten the load?
In this hands-on session, you’ll use standard Storyline features to build a course that adapts itself to your audience based on how they’re doing. You’ll create a pretest to evaluate pre-existing knowledge and use that information to allow your learners to skip sections that cover content they already know. You’ll practice setting up remedial sections to give more content or practice to those who need it. Finally, you’ll develop a final test that ends as soon as the learner passes or fails, instead of making them go through the rest of the test questions.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to customize course content based on pretest results
- How to show remedial content only when needed
- How to end the final test early—as soon as the learner passes or fails
- How to make your course adjust itself based on learner performance
Novice to advanced designers and developers with a basic knowledge of Storyline, particularly working with triggers.
discussed in this session:
Articulate Storyline 1 or 2.
Laptop running Articulate Storyline 1 or 2.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Enterprise LMS Administrator
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development