- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Building Your eLearning Portfolio
DevLearn 2017 Conference & Expo - October 27, 2017
Instructional Designer and eLearning Developer
Ashley Chiasson Consulting
Regardless of your job title, if you’re working in the eLearning field, particularly in a production capacity, you need an eLearning portfolio. Why do you need an eLearning portfolio? Because it will work for you! Portfolios allow you to focus on the things you really enjoy doing, while potentially funneling prospective clients to your inbox.
Building your eLearning portfolio doesn’t need to be an overwhelming task. This session will equip you for the portfolio-building journey, and you’ll learn insider information about what works well, what doesn’t work at all, and lessons learned in building an eLearning portfolio. You will also have the opportunity to address your most pressing concerns.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the importance of an eLearning portfolio
- About common challenges in building an eLearning portfolio and how to overcome them
- How to build out and host your portfolio
- How to promote your portfolio
Novice to advanced designers and developers.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer and Teaching Consultant
Boston, MA 02129
- Instructional Design Specialist
- Learning & Performance Specialist/Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer
Mendota Heights, MN
- Multimedia Learning Manager
St. Louis, MO