- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
DevLearn 2017 Conference & Expo - October 27, 2017
In this session, you'll learn how to tackle specific learning needs by customizing or "hacking" Articulate Storyline. You don’t need to be a programming whiz to do this; you just need some basic knowledge of these programming languages and a Storyline project. The G Adventures eLearning team uses a template to suit their needs with Storyline, but in this session you will learn how to create your own custom player with features like a custom player skin, issue report buttons, printable workbooks, and subtitle button.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to create a customized player frame that’s not just the out-of-the-box format
- How to add unique features to your Storyline file like subtitles, full screen triggers, and printable workbooks
- How to hack the published content of Articulate Storyline
Technology discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company