- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Designing and Building Meaningful Augmented Reality Interactions
Realities360 2017 Conference & Expo - July 26, 2017
Augmented Reality Developer
There are a wide range of solutions for implementing augmented reality in training and enterprise applications. Even with these myriad solutions, it’s not always clear how to use them to provide the best possible experience for users. How do you ensure that these solutions are being used to build something useful and meaningful? What is the difference between a good and a bad augmented reality experience?
This session will review the development of the Realities360 AR application. It will cover the design and development of the app, from initial concept to finished product. This will be an in-depth case study on app development and will delve into some moderate technical details. Ultimately, you’ll understand how the team from Float solved real problems related to modern AR app development, including both design and development challenges, and why they chose the solutions they did.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to leverage existing solutions to create useful experiences
- About common design challenges when authoring AR content
- How to choose the best technology stack for your requirements
- Best practices for developing while iterating on AR experiences
- How to leverage your team’s skill set to provide the best results for users
Intermediate to advanced designers and developers.
in this session:
iOS, Android, Xamarin, Unity, Vuforia, Wikitude, and Pikkart.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)