- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
BYOL: Adapt—Getting Started with an Open-Source eLearning Tool
DevLearn 2017 Conference & Expo - October 25, 2017
Augmented Reality Developer
Managing Partner, Strategy and New Product Development
In this hands-on session, you’ll learn how to get started using Adapt to create highly customizable eLearning. You’ll explore the basic functionality of this tool and find out how it can solve your eLearning development challenges. You’ll then find out how to create custom plugins that extend Adapt’s functionality and can be added by non-developers. The development skills you’ll learn in this session will help you focus on creating tools that support the content designer, instead of spending your time copying and pasting pages and pages of eLearning content that they provide.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the unique capabilities of Adapt as an eLearning content platform
- How to create highly customizable eLearning content using the Adapt authoring tool
- How to create a custom plugin for Adapt to extend functionality
- How to add your custom plugin to the Adapt authoring tool for use by non-developers
discussed in this session:
The Adapt framework and the Adapt authoring tool.
A laptop with Node.JS installed. The presenter will provide text editor files before the session.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)