- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Upskilling Customers and Partners: Taking Your Training Public
DevLearn 2017 Conference & Expo - October 25, 2017
Sr. Business Program Manager
Many businesses’ success depends on their customers and partners being skilled users of those businesses’ products and services. But sometimes those products and services are complex or otherwise challenging to learn. Unfortunately, the more people struggle to understand them, the less likely they are to use them effectively to unlock value (and come back for more).
In this case study session, you’ll learn how Microsoft helped overcome these obstacles through compelling public training offers with wrap-around marketing and support. You’ll find out how a public training campaign approach like this one can work, and how to identify when it’s the right fit for your organization’s needs. You’ll then find out what steps to use when implementing and managing this approach so that it’s a success for you, your customers, and your partners.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why a public training campaign might make sense for your organization
- What you will need to consider when planning a public training campaign
- How to implement and manage a public training campaign
- About Microsoft’s lessons learned from this approach
Novice to advanced designers, project managers, managers, directors, senior leaders (VP, CLO, executive, etc.), marketers, and learning strategy owners.
discussed in this session:
edX, Open edX, Microsoft Azure, and social media (for marketing).
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager
- LMS Content Administration Specialist
Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA