- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
10 Practical Tips for Making Mobile Learning Great
DevLearn 2017 Conference & Expo - October 25, 2017
Head of Training
With so many learners using mobile technologies, instructional designers and training managers feel pressure to approach content development with the mobile experience in mind and take a mobile-first approach. It’s difficult to determine exactly what considerations to include in the content development process, and how to evaluate and create a learning experience that appeals to learners on a variety of devices.
In this session, you will learn a framework for approaching content development for consumption across devices and evaluating how and where learners will engage with your content. You’ll also learn 10 different tips for creating eLearning that appeals to mobile audiences. These tips will include specific tactics and technologies for content creation that are designed to increase learner retention and improve learner experience on mobile devices.
In this session, you will learn:
- A framework for approaching content development for cross-device or mobile learning
- About considerations for mobile learning development
- Several techniques for retaining learners on mobile
- A few easy ways to improve content with modern technologies
- Techniques for improving learner experience on mobile
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Mobile technologies, learning management systems, content authoring tools, and podcasts.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer for Learning Platforms and Universal
Hamilton, NY, USA
- Distance Education Program Manager
Albany, New York, USA
- Learning Designers/Developers/Project Managers
- Sr. e-Learning Developer
- Technical Training and Development Specialist
Bedford, MA, USA